Prostatitis is a common dangerous disease that occurs with the inflammatory process of prostatitis. In most cases, the disease develops due to impaired blood circulation or infection. According to medical statistics, in recent years, prostatitis has been increasingly diagnosed among men of working age. The disease is accompanied by painful sensations during urination and ejaculation. The manifestations of this disease can have a negative impact on a person's quality of life. Prostatitis is dangerous for its consequences. Without timely treatment, the disease has acquired a chronic disease and is difficult to treat. Prostatitis requires complex treatment. Consider an effective way to treat prostatitis.
If unpleasant symptoms of disease appear, men should seek medical attention immediately. Based on the examination results, the doctor prescribes treatment.
In this case, the doctor will consider the following factors:
- The extent and form of the disease;
- There are complications;
- Length of disease;
- Personality characteristics.
It should be remembered that only comprehensive treatment can help overcome prostatitis. Therefore, it is important to strictly follow all prescriptions and recommendations of doctors.
The purpose of prostatitis treatment is to reduce inflammation of the prostate.
All treatment methods used to combat the disease are divided into conservative treatment and surgical treatment.
Conservative methods include:
- medical treatement;
- Taking vitamin complexes and means to normalize the immune system;
- Physical therapy exercises;
- Spa treatment
- Mud therapy
- Traditional treatment methods.
In advanced cases where scar tissue has formed on the gland and cannot perform its daily functions, surgical methods should be used. Usually, during surgery, the affected tissue is removed.
The treatment of prostatitis includes taking antibiotics, alpha-blockers, painkillers and other drugs. Consider further effective modern methods of treating prostatitis.
Prostatitis is usually bacteria in nature. Therefore, the doctor prescribed antimicrobial treatment. This group of drugs provides effective treatment for acute and chronic prostatitis. The pharmaceutical industry provides a variety of antibacterial drugs to help fight disease.
Usually, doctors prescribe the following types of antibiotics for treatment:
To treat acute prostatitis, intravenous antibiotics (III-generation cephalosporins or fluoroquinolones) are usually prescribed. When the fever subsides, continue to use oral antibacterial agents for further treatment. The average admission time is 6 weeks.
For chronic prostatitis, fluoroquinolones are usually used. These drugs penetrate the prostate easily and are effective against most Gram-negative bacteria, Chlamydia, and Ureaplasma. Tetracycline is effective against suspected chlamydia infection.
To treat abscesses and chronic prostatitis (caused by Proteus infection or Pseudomonas aeruginosa), sulfa drugs are prescribed.
In order to treat the virus that has gone deep inside, it is recommended to use tablets and macrolide injections. If prostatitis is caused by the penetration of several pathogens, or the test cannot help determine the type of pathogen, aminoglycoside drugs should be prescribed. However, due to the many side effects, these drugs are usually not prescribed.
With prolonged use of antibiotics, you need to use ascorbic acid and folic acid as well as B vitamins to maintain your body.
It is important to remember that the entire course of antibiotic treatment must be completed to obtain effective results and prevent recurrence.
Before prescribing antibiotics, the doctor should determine the root cause of the disease. Antibacterial drugs are only effective for bacterial prostatitis. If the disease is caused by blood circulation disorders, then antibiotic therapy may harm the patient.
In chronic prostatitis, the purpose of prescribing these drugs is to reduce the pressure on the bladder and urethral muscles.
Treatment with these drugs can cause swelling and pain to decrease.
Anti-inflammatory non-steroidal drugs
These drugs are effectively used to treat the acute form of the disease. They can relieve pain and inflammation, reduce swelling, and improve discharge of secretions.
The medicine is prescribed in the form of tablets, powders or rectal suppositories.
Drugs can improve the function of prostate capillaries, blood circulation and oxygen delivery to the affected organs, thereby eliminating the stagnant process.
5-alpha reductase inhibitor
One of the effective representatives of this class of drugs is drugs that reduce the volume of the prostate, reduce tissue swelling, relieve pain and restore the flow of urine.
In order to normalize the immune system, doctors usually prescribe some immunomodulatory drugs.
Drugs for the treatment of secondary immunodeficiency can also be prescribed.
In some cases, the inflammatory process is accompanied by erectile dysfunction. In order to restore the function of the endocrine system organs and erection, the doctor prescribed hormone therapy.
Use of suppositories
Rectal suppositories can effectively treat acute and chronic prostatitis.
List of common remedies:
- Phenol candles. They have a disinfecting effect, normalize blood circulation and relieve pain.
- Suppositories containing prostate extract. They reduce inflammation and edema, relieve congestion and prevent thrombosis.
- Candle with belladonna. Relieve pain and inflammation.
- Suppository for cell tissue regeneration. The use of such suppositories can quickly restore the function of the prostate.
Physical therapy methods also proved their ability. Physical therapy includes various techniques that have recently been successfully used to combat the disease. The doctor will choose the type of surgery individually. The treatment process not only has a positive effect on the prostate, but also has a positive effect on the whole body.
Physical therapy for prostatitis can achieve the following effects:
- Improve the microcirculation in the prostate tissue;
- Increase the accumulation of medicinal substances in the glands;
- Alleviate painful feelings;
- Improve the quality of urination;
- Eliminate the inflammatory process;
- Enhance performance.
There are several physical therapy methods:
- Electrophoresis. The affected area will be exposed to the drug under direct current.
- Ultrasound. It is considered one of the most effective treatments. The glands are affected by ultrasound. The process is completely painless.
- Magnetic therapy.
- Magnetic laser induction therapy. Use magnets and lasers to treat the prostate in a complicated way. This procedure improves blood circulation, accelerates the healing process of affected tissues, and relieves pain.
- Laser therapy.
- Microwave microwave therapy.
- Ozone therapy.
- Vacuum therapy.
- Destroy by freezing. Use liquid nitrogen to remove the affected tissue.
It can also be used to treat prostatitis:
- The balloon expands. A catheter with an inflatable balloon at the end is used to mechanically dilate the urinary tract.
- Bracket. This process also proceeds with the dilation of the urethra. However, in this case, the stent was inserted. The latter is presented in the form of a cylindrical frame and is made of polymer material.
Physical therapy is usually prescribed together with drug therapy to improve the treatment effect. This procedure is well tolerated and has no side effects. Individual intolerance may have side effects.
The magnetic field is applied to the prostate through the skin. At the same time, it improves the nutrition of prostate cells, activates its protective properties, and accelerates the removal of toxins from glandular tissues. Magnetic therapy can activate blood circulation and improve drug absorption.
Microwave microwave therapy
The affected prostate is directly exposed to microwave waves. As a result, the temperature in the heated area rises, blood vessels expand and blood flow accelerates.
In addition, due to the increase in temperature, smooth muscle spasm is reduced. As a result, the person improved drainage of prostate secretions and relieved pain.
In this process, the prostate tissue is irradiated with a low-intensity laser beam. This method can thin the blood, accelerate the secretion flow and prevent microthrombosis.
Laser treatment can also enhance the body's protective function and promote tissue regeneration. Laser therapy is designated as a drug for the treatment of chronic prostatitis.
A special medical device is installed on the penis. Under this influence, blood flows into the penis and an erection occurs. It is recommended to combine vacuum therapy with laser therapy. During erection, the laser beam is directed into the penis. The latter helps increase blood flow.
For treatment, a special ozone-rich liquid is injected through the urethra. Usually, brine is used for this process. Ozone therapy can restore the normal function of the prostate, has a bactericidal effect, and promotes the recovery of damaged cells. It is considered to be one of the modern methods for the treatment of prostatitis.
In order to ensure the effectiveness of the procedure, it should be carried out once a day. The duration of the treatment process depends on the development stage of the disease and requires 6-10 operations.
Physical therapy procedures are usually performed in an inpatient setting. However, some devices allow you to perform treatment at home. One of such devices is a device, one of its advantages is durability and ease of use. With the aid of this device, the glandular tissue is exposed to a magnetic field for heating and massage.
The process takes about 10-12 minutes and is completely painless. For treatment, the tip of the instrument previously wearing a condom is inserted into the rectum. After the operation, wipe the tip with alcohol. The treatment time is 15 courses.
The use of this device is prohibited under the following circumstances:
- In the acute phase of the disease;
- Have intestinal bleeding;
- There are stones in the prostate;
- Cracks in the rectum and worsening of hemorrhoids;
- Men with genitourinary tuberculosis;
- Have malignant tumors;
- Is in a fever.
Before starting physical therapy, a person must be tested to determine the level of PSA in their blood, and a transrectal ultrasound of the prostate must be performed. Such a diagnosis will allow the exclusion of oncology. If necessary, your doctor may ask you to have an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) test.
In the case of calcification, physical therapy is not prescribed for the treatment of calculous prostatitis.
This procedure eliminates the stagnant process of the prostate and helps to eliminate the toxins formed due to the inflammatory process.
- The acute phase of the disease;
- Malignant tumor
- Prostatolithiasis-stones in the prostate;
The massage is performed by a doctor. The patient uses the knee and elbow position to relax the pelvic muscles to the greatest extent. The doctor inserts a finger through the anus and massages the prostate. The course usually includes 10 massages.
This procedure can promote glandular secretion, activate blood circulation, increase resistance to infection and accelerate the recovery of damaged tissues.
Recently, with the development of medicine and the development of new and more effective treatment methods, prostate massage is rarely used.
Prostatitis is usually caused by improper blood supply to glandular muscles.
In order to normalize blood microcirculation, squats are considered effective. You need to raise your arms and squat down. You need to do it at least 100 times a week, 3 times each time.
The following exercises are also effective:
- Sitting on the scissors. Exercise each leg 20 times.
- Raise straight legs when lying on your back. Repeat 20 times.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees so that your knees are on your face. Wrap your arms around your legs and lie there for up to 20 minutes.
- In the morning, massage the perineum for about 5 minutes.
The above exercises and squat movements will help you cure the disease for free.
After prolonged relief, the patient was transferred to a nursing home. There are nursing homes all over the world, which can treat prostatitis, improve erectile dysfunction and improve health.
Generally, the following procedures are prescribed for treatment:
- Drinking mineral water;
- Physical therapy exercises;
- Various physiotherapy methods;
- Mud therapy
Clean air, calm atmosphere and warm climate have a positive effect on the condition of the prostate.
The main indications for surgical intervention:
- Prostatic sclerosis;
- Bladder neck sclerosis;
- Gland stones;
- Seed nodules harden.
The following table lists the main surgical methods used to combat prostatitis.
|Method name||short introduction|
|Transurethral resection||The operation is performed using a resectoscope, so the risk of complications is minimized through this operation. During the operation, in order to reduce the pressure on the urethra, the surgeon removes part of the glandular tissue or the entire prostate. Get rid of the unpleasant manifestations of the disease-pain and nocturia.|
|Glandectomy (Prostatectomy)||Open abdominal surgery, during which the prostate is removed with surgical instruments. It is characterized by a longer recovery period.|
The operation is performed under general anesthesia.
Using folk methods to treat diseases can improve the metabolic process of the prostate.
Prepare therapeutic soups, infusions and tinctures from various medicinal plants. And medicinal plants can also be added to the bath.
The following recipes are considered the most effective:
- Licorice root soup. To prepare 20 grams of raw materials, mix with 200 milliliters of boiling water. Boil the mixture for about 20 minutes. Consume 1 tablespoon. Spoon. 4 times a day. The treatment time is 10 days. Effective for aggravating the disease.
- Inject red roots. Prepare the infusion in a thermos. When preparing, pour 25 grams of raw materials into 1 liter of water. The mixture was poured for one hour. Drink 100ml of hot beverage instead of tea. Take the product before meals. The number of appointments per day is 3 times.
- Soup from the roots of marshmallows. It should be diluted with 2 tablespoons. Spoon chopped root, a cup of boiling water. Cook for half an hour. Drink 50 ml of the drug, 3 times the daily dose. The treatment time is 15 days.
- honey. Contraindicated in people with diabetes and honey allergies. You will need about 10 kg of natural flower or linden honey. It is recommended to add 100-200 grams of honey to the tea every day instead of sugar. After a period of time, urination will return to normal and the pain will disappear. After recovery, it is recommended to prevent honey.
- Honey and celandine. Mix 100 grams of dried herbs with 0. 7 milliliters of boiling water. Boil the mixture for about 15 minutes. Then let the broth cool slightly and filter. Add 500 ml of honey to the drink. Store the product in a glass container in the refrigerator. Drink 1 tablespoon. 3 tablespoons a day. Take the medicine before meals. During the treatment with celandine plus honey, it is forbidden to drink alcohol and take any drugs. In the complex, you need to consume 200ml of oatmeal soup 3 times a day.
- pumpkin seeds. They contain zinc, which is very necessary for everyone. It is recommended to eat 30 seeds every day before meals. Similarly, the original seeds are crushed in a meat grinder and mixed with 0. 2 liters of honey. Stir the mixture well to form small balls. The latter is kept in the refrigerator. Half an hour before meals, consume 1 ball 1-2 times a day. The ball should be chewed for a few minutes, not swallowed whole.
- Infuse the hazel tree. Bark or leaves are fine. 1 tablespoon l. Use 0. 2 liters of boiling water to brew the ingredients. Cover the container with a lid and let it boil for 30 minutes. Then filter the drink and drink 40ml 50ml every day.
The above methods will help achieve long-term remission or complete recovery from the disease. The most important thing is to follow the recommendations and dosage.
What other methods can treat prostatitis?
In order to treat prostatitis, the following other non-traditional methods can also be effectively used:
- Stem cell injection. The latter penetrates into the affected area of the gland, dividing intensively and replacing damaged cells. This method is suitable for chronic prostatitis.
- acupuncture. Heal by activating special points. As a result, blood circulation is improved.
- Sham therapy. This method uses water ches. With the help of hand and foot therapy, gland swelling is eliminated and blood circulation is improved.
- Chinese gypsum. It can activate blood circulation, reduce inflammation, enhance libido, restore erection and prevent prostate enlargement.
- Japanese drugs. They can relieve the uncomfortable symptoms of the disease and prevent possible complications.
As well as positive feedback on the forum, phytotherapy and homeopathy leave.
The most common herbal preparations are:
- The formulation is based on the extract of American Sa palm. The fund is characterized by its anti-edema and anti-inflammatory effects;
- Herbal preparation of African plum extract. Means to inhibit the hardening and scarring of the glands.
Prostatitis is considered a dangerous disease. Lack of timely treatment may lead to irreversible consequences. According to the diagnosis result, the doctor will choose the individual effective treatment plan suitable for the price. Sophisticated therapies will enable you to overcome the disease quickly.